By request (again) - strokes from some of the 90 brushes available in the Megapack. Happy painting / drawing, everybody
To me, Olaf symbolizes the love between Elsa and Anna. That’s because the time when most of Anna’s happy memories of her childhood with Elsa were altered, especially the ones that involved magic, Olaf is that familiar snowman that has remained. He serves as that one special link between them, mainly when they grew apart.
It is very important to point out that it was Olaf who helped Anna figure out what true love really means, and this had saved her and Elsa’s lives at the end. It was true love that prevented Hans from killing Elsa. It was true love that unfroze Anna back to life. And it was love that enabled Elsa to thaw the ice. If Anna had died, Elsa would also be good as dead, because her world revolves around Anna. As Anna had put it, they “only have each other.”
Sketches from last month. Didn’t quite like the paper in this sketchbook. Cruddy phone quality, so I had to edit it a bit. - ELI
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Have you ever just looked at someone and thought, “I really love you”. They’re just talking or humming or watching a movie or reading a book or laughing or something, and there’s something about them in that moment—their body is alive, there’s a light in their eyes, something—that makes you think, “I just really love you.”
James was a tall, thin man with untidy black hair that stuck up at the back. During his Hogwarts years, he had an indefinable air of having been well cared for and even adored. As late as his fifth year, he started wearing glasses, although in his first year he had not.
While at Hogwarts, James became the very best of friends with Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew, and the group called themselves “the Marauders”. The four friends enjoyed untold popularity while at school, and particularly liked playing pranks together.
Though more mischievous than diligent, James was a very clever student. At some point, he became Chaser for his house’s Quidditch team, and he was entirely aware of his talent. He was something of an obnoxious youth for the majority of his time at school; he liked to show off and was exceptionally self-confident. He habitually ruffled his hair to make it even untidier, to look as though he’d just got off his broomstick, according to Lily Evans.
By his seventh year, James had lost the less savoury aspects of his personality, and was even appointed Head Boy, despite the fact that he had not been a prefect.
The Gashadokuro are such a cool folklore concept.
My favorite thing is this idea that they somehow are able to silently stalk people despite being almost 100-foot tall skeletons, because no one looks up.
Gashadokuro aka the starving skeletons are the reanimated and combined bones of the victims of starvation. Up to a hundred feet tall, they are heralded by the sound of bells ringing in the ears of their victims. They reach down from above to capture people and bit their heads off. The Gashadokuro haunt the darkness after midnight.
[wiki]: Haruna Shrine is a Shinto shrine located in Takasaki, Gunma Prefecture, Japan. MountHaruna, the mountain where the shrine is located, is one of the “ThreeMountains of Jōmō” and the shrine has a close relationship with the shrines of the other two mountains, MountAkagi and MountMyōgi.
SO IN OTHER NEWS THE GUY TAKING OUR FRENCH CONVERSATION CLASS IS REALLY FUCKING HOT